Red Ribbon Club
To mark the World AIDS Day on 1st December 2006, students and staff at Shrimad Rajchandra Institute of Management & Computer Application established Red Ribbon Club to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS through service, educational and philanthropic events.
Red Ribbon Club, SRIMCA is envisaged to instill among the entire student in the institute values of service, develop healthy life style and increase access to safe and adequate qualities of blood to all the needy by promotion of regular voluntary blood donation.
- Encourage young to adopt healthy life styles and prevent HIV/AIDS by increasing awareness.
- Promote regular voluntary blood donation by young people and increase access to safe and adequate qualities of blood.
- Promotion of life skills to bring about behavioral change.
Red Ribbon Club Activities :
- Observing World AIDS Day on 1st December.
- Members of Red Ribbon Club will be handing out red ribbons and information cards throughout the day on campus.
- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp on the campus. as
- Seminar on HIV/AIDS
- Celebrating of National Youth Day on 12th January.
- Seminar on Life Skills
- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp at the campus.
|Designation in Committee/Club
||Mr. Omprakash Chandrakar
||Mr. Dhirendra Tandel
||Mr. Mukesh Jain